Friday, January 11, 2013

Fall Leaves

Hello,

Where I live you can see mountains where all sides, some of them are tall and some small.  With them in all sides I can clearly see the changing of the seasons.  The green leaves with pink and white blossoms in spring.  The deep green of summer that seems to draw the bugs into it.  The patterns of falling leaves in fall with the yellows and oranges. Then the gray with white tops of snow of winter.

This picture was taking during that wonderful falling leaves time.  The large stones behind are doing a great job of blocking your view but still adding beauty.  The tree with it's twisted and old body tells me of the years.  I love that there are red leaves on the tree branches but yellow leaves on the ground.  Like many of my photos this one was taken on the street not in the deep forest.  I am standing next to a large street that many cars use daily when I took this picture.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment