Sunday, January 27, 2013

Obuse Wood

Hello,

My wife's grandparents are from Obuse so whenever we go there it has a gentle feeling to the trip.  I have been a couple of times and had a wonderful times each time.  I am always at a loss for words for the beauty that is all around me there.  The whole area has so many different feels, ages , and tastes it would take a whole website just to explain it.

I saw this log sitting all by it's self next to a huge pile of other lumber, most likely for firework in winter.  I think about what make those holes in it, was it a person with a drill bit, a large worm, or did it grow that way.  The texture from the saw-blade cut works wonders with the grain of the wood.  I enjoy the green hedge and the background lumber that ties it all together.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment