Saturday, January 5, 2013

Red Leafs

Hello,

This picture really tells me that I have to pay more attention to where I live and that I don't have to go far away to get a great picture.  I took this picture about two minutes from my house and on a path that I take about once a week.  I remember that I was even planning on going on a day trip somewhere to get a fresh look because I was bored of the area around my house.

What a fool I was if I had gone on a trip that day and missed this wonderful picture with this bright red leafs.  With the slightly beat up white fence in the background, the gray wall, and dark ground all the different colors stand out and pop.  Finally, the organic leafs and gravel match and play well with the man-made fence and bicycle lines.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment