Friday, January 4, 2013

Salary Man

Hello,

Even though it is late is it the end of the month so that means I download all my photos from the month.  I had a great deal of snow photos this month and a huge amount of bad photos as well.  Some of my photos that I loved taking came out blurry or just plain wrong but I will keep them to remember the story and felling from that time.  This is one of my favorites from this month.

This is a scene that you will see everyday in Japan at lunch time, a salary man entering a shop to eat food.  I went looking for this shop but wasn't sure if it was correct so I wanted to take a photo of the sign.  As I was getting my camera ready a salary man entered the shop and I took the picture at the same time.  It turned a simple, boring photo into an interesting picture with a story.  I am starting to get intrigued by normal life that is so normal no one notices it but there is actually beauty in it.

Thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment