Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sitting Daikon

Hello,

I thought that today I should do another picture that is a little bit different.  My local supermarket has a great section that is only for local produce and products.  It is somewhat large and has wonderful quality also it is right in the front of the store so you can't miss it.  I always have to look through it all and pick up anything that looks very fresh or cheap.

One day as I was looking through that section I came across this daikon.  You can find some very interesting pictures like this online but I saw this in person and to me it looks like it is sitting down waiting.  The way the stems are cut looks to be almost like a cool haircut and combed back.  They whole scene is fitting with all the other vegetables on either side.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment