Monday, January 7, 2013

Togakushi Bus Rider

Hello,

One of my favorite places to visit is a Shrine by the name of Okusha in Togakushi near Nagano city.Please click on the links if you want to learn more about it.  It is a wonderfully beautiful place but the literal hike up a rather long mountain is tiring.  Also because I don't have a car in Japan I have to take a bus to get half way up the mountain to the place the trail begins.

On a bus is where this unusual picture was taken, I saw this woman get off the bus and saw something and quickly took a photo.  In an instant she was gone and the bus was moving again but when I previewed the photo I didn't see anything unusual. End of that month I looked again and saw it for the first time with my eyes and not heart.  Her hair, the white sweater, the blue skirt, and finally the black strap all parallel the bus seats in a rule of thirds way.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment