Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bee Hugging White Flower

Hello,

This picture is a very interesting one to me.  It was taken near my house in a little community garden with benches so that you can enjoy the flowers.  The thing is that it is right next to a busy street so it's not very relaxing.  Also it is a common pathway for the people that live in the area which might have been the point to begin with.  I can always hear people talking in their houses or see their clothes drying in the sun.

This bumblebee looks to me that it was enjoy the garden and this one flower the most. She is giving me the evil eyes as I take a photo of the perfectly white flower she is enjoying.  Her black legs grabbing onto them for dear life as her blurry wings try to get away.  I love the green stem with all the lines against her yellow mane.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment