Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fake Stream Frog

Hello,

When I moved into my current house I was amazed at the sheer number of frogs around all the time.  It got less as the summer heat got to them and now with winter they are all gone.  I would see them in the morning as I worked in the yard, in the afternoon they would jump everywhere, and at night I could hear them croaking. Now don't get me wrong here I enjoy them though and find them very interesting.

This picture was taken in my yard as I tidied up a little bit one morning.  I love the different colored stones that it's sitting on reminds me of gravel on a stream bottom.  The concert of the left side is the bank of the stream that doesn't have any grass or plants on it because everyone walks there.  The right side with all the grass that is hard to get to so the plants grow strong there.  Then the green frog in the stream keeping itself cool and away from harm.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment