Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Window Fireworks

Hello,

As today is Christmas both in Japan as I am writing this and in the USA I wanted to post a Japanese Christmas photo.  Sadly I don't have any right now but I did have a festive firework picture.  I didn't have to go very far to take this picture at all.  It was taken from my house right on the front porch as a local fireworks festival was going on. 

It may sound weird but I think that what I enjoy the most about this picture is the smoke from the fireworks before.  Don't get me wrong I love the white hot bright center of the exploding firework.  Also the halo of white with the orange burst.  The sound of the sprinkling firework after the big explosion so that it stays just that little bit longer.

Thank you very much for reading and have a great Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment