Monday, December 31, 2012

Flower in the Mist

Hello,

I haven't talked about it before but I love to go antiquing and go to any type of flea market or swap meet.  Both of my parents are the same and I have given the bug to my wife as well.  One day when I was visiting my parents in California all four of us went to a local one but it was all crafts and almost no antique or even vintage items. 

I finished early so I was walking around looking for things to take photos of when I found this flower.  I loved the translucent petals that perfectly showed the dark spots in the center.  I can almost see a face in the center like a dog or even an old man laughing.  The blurred green background so that it isn't boring but also doesn't distract from the flower.  Lastly the water droplets make it fresh and airy.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment